Product Sales Terms and Conditions
We advise Customers purchasing an item displayed for sale on our website to read our Terms and Conditions (T&C) carefully before purchasing via a telephone order. If you feel unable to agree to these T&C you should not make a purchase.
- Items for sale and displayed on our website as pictured and described, are in good condition, but might show some signs of fair wear and tear, such as small Marks, Scratches or other Minor Blemishes. These items are sold as Non-Returnable.
- To Purchase an item offered for sale on our WEB site you will need to ring us on 01223 323211 between Monday to Friday 10 till 4.30.
- All prices include UK VAT applicable at the time of purchase but exclude any onward delivery costs.
- An Item will NOT have been declared sold either or until your Card provider has authorised the purchase, or a direct Bank payment has cleared our account.
- We accept most major Visa and Mastercard Credit a Debit card payments. Should the issuer of the payment card NOT authorise payment then the Item would be deemed NOT Sold.
- We will not hold your card details once the transaction has been successfully made and would ask that in any general correspondence, you never supply your card details to us.
In-person Sales & Telephone Sales. Refunds
We will not offer a refund if, at the time of the purchase:
- The customer was made aware of Damage or Faults to the item being offered
- The Item supplied was a special order of the Customer or material cut to the Customer’s direct requirement
- Labels, maker marks, or anything identifying or adding provenance to the item have been removed by the Customer
- The Item has been damaged by the Customer or modified in any manner
- The Customer decides they no longer want the item
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and constructed by laws of England and Wales